Thursday, August 28, 2014

TBR Thursday!



So fellow awesome blogger Sarah, from Words With Sarah created her own meme to help cut down on her TBR pile by, featuring a book each week that she will be reading that has been on the bookshelf for three months or more. I love this idea because that is definitely an issue I have with books sitting on my shelf for way too long.

My read for this week is




Dead Witch Walking (The Hollows #1)
Author: Kim Harrington
Goodreads Summary:

All the creatures of the night gather in "the Hollows" of Cincinnati, to hide, to prowl, to party ... and to feed.
Vampires rule the darkness in a predator-eat-predator world rife with dangers beyond imagining -- and it's Rachel Morgan's job to keep that world civilized.
A bounty hunter and witch with serious sex appeal and an attitude, she'll bring 'em back alive, dead ... or undead.

I am doing something a little different this week, I was in an urban fantasy mood and I have had this one on my shelf forever, I hope I enjoy it! 

7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...