Sunday, August 3, 2014

Stacking The Shelves!


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme created by Tynga's Reviews that is all about sharing the books that are being added to your shelves. It could be physical books, ebooks library books, or review books.


I am really bad about posting my hauls, they are so sporadic but, I am going to try harder to post each week, so enjoy!


Bought:


So I went a little bit crazy with Harpercollins this week, it's so hard when I want to read all the books, I can't wait to start so many of them!

Edelweiss:










4 comments:

  1. Ah, so Silver Shadows is part of the Bloodlines series. I haven't read any of those books. I've heard of Liars Inc from a few other blogs as well as My Heart and Other Black Holes. Sounds like you got some good books. :)

    --Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO lucky! Dying to read A Wicked Thing but HarperCollins is taking their time to either approve me or not. Sadly I do not have any autoapprovals on EW. Really, the pubs don't seem to like me much there. But on NG they do! So weird...

    Hope you enjoy all your reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Wicked Thing and Red Queen sound really good! I just added them to my to-read list :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  4. There were a lot of great titles on Edelweiss this week. So many good and excellent books this week .Come check out my STS.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...