Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday!



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases that everyone is waiting on.

This weeks selection is:



Title: Vivian Apple at the End of the World
Author: Katie Coyle
Published: January 6th, 2015
Goodreads Summary:

Seventeen-year-old Vivian Apple never believed in the evangelical Church of America, unlike her recently devout parents. But when Vivian returns home the night after the supposed "Rapture," all that’s left of her parents are two holes in the roof. Suddenly, she doesn't know who or what to believe. With her best friend Harp and a mysterious ally, Peter, Vivian embarks on a desperate cross-country roadtrip through a paranoid and panic-stricken America to find answers. Because at the end of the world, Vivan Apple isn't looking for a savior. She's looking for the truth.

My Thoughts:

I don't know why but this one sounds so interesting, I am so curious about it and really looking forward to reading it, it seems like a more contemporary/realistic read which I don't read enough of. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice pick! Not really my kind of read, I can't seem to get into the contemps/realistic reads! I need my vampires, werewolves, ghosts, necromancers...need I say more...! Hope that you enjoy this one though!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...