Thursday, May 15, 2014

I am back!


I am finally done with everything that I have to do for school and for graduation and I now have the time to get back to reading and blogging.

I am starting back off reading On The Fence By: Kasie West, which is adorable so far.Tom boy and boy next door romance.


My TBR pile is dangerously high and their is so many books I can't wait to get to. The other book that I am dying and I mean dying to read is The One By: Kiera Cass. I have loved each book in this trilogy and I am finally ready to know who America will choose.

I am excited to do some more discussion posts hopefully, trying to get some ideas. So if you have any suggestions or anything you guys would like to talk about let me know in the comments! So happy to be back and immersed in the books.

1 comment:

  1. WELCOME BACK! You got On The Fence! Lucky you! I hope you enjoy it (West's books are totally worth reading <3)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...