Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want To Live In OR Top Ten Characters I'd NEVER Want To Trade Places With


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, this week's topic is Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want To Live In OR Top Ten Characters I'd NEVER Want To Trade Places With, Enjoy!

1. The Hunger Games By: Suzanne Collins

I have to admit that as much as I love Katniss, I could never be her. I am not brave enough to handle everything that comes her way 













2. Throne Of Glass By: Sarah J. Maas

I could never be Celaena, another bad ass that I could never be but, I could not handle being around Chaol all the time like she was because I love him LOL, but she has to be so tough and strong all the time and with everything that she has had to deal with. 















3. Delirium Trilogy By: Lauren Oliver

I would not want to live in a world without love, and I don't know anyone that would want to live that way.


















 4. Uglies By: Scott Westerfeld

A world that is focused on looks is not one that I would want to live in,  People are so much more then what you see on the outside. 



















5. The Chemical Garden Trilogy By: Lauren DeStefano

The world of this series is not a great place to be a woman, everything that Rhine has to deal with is something I would never want to face myself. 

















6. Shatter Me Trilogy By: Tahereh Mafi

I would not want to be Juliette, honestly whenever I read this books I am on the fence about which team I am on, which is why I would not want to be her. I can never completely decide between Adam and Warner. 

















7. The Darkest Minds By: Alexandra Bracken 

 I would not want to live in a world where the children are in camps and the world is in ruins!





















4 comments:

  1. Oh man! I forgot about The Darkest Minds!
    Great picks
    check mine out :) http://bookhangoversbb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! I adore Katniss, but I would never ever want to be her or be in her world! :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with all your picks! Great list! I pretty much don't want to ever live in any dystopian world.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shatter Me. (shrudders). Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...