Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday!



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases that everyone is waiting on.

This weeks selection is:


Title: The One (The Selection #3) 
Author: Kiera Cass
Published: May 6th, 2014
Goodreads Summary:

The Selection changed the lives of thirty-five girls forever. And now, the time has come for one winner to be chosen.

America never dreamed she would find herself anywhere close to the crown—or to Prince Maxon's heart. But as the competition approaches its end and the threats outside the palace walls grow more vicious, America realizes just how much she stands to lose—and how hard she'll have to fight for the future she wants.

From the very first page of The Selection, this #1 New York Times bestselling series has captured readers' hearts and swept them away on a captivating journey... Now, in The One, Kiera Cass delivers a satisfying and unforgettable conclusion that will keep readers sighing over this electrifying fairy-tale long after the final page is turned.

My Thoughts:

I love this series so much, this cover is definitely my favorite out of all them and I am dying to know how it all will end!!

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read The Selection but I hope you'll get to pre-read this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover for this one! Haven't read the series though!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick this week! This series really does have some beautiful covers.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the first book to this seires but haven't started it yet, so when this one comes I probably will start it. All of these have such pretty covers! Great pick. My WoW.

    Vyki @ On The Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't read the first book of the series. Love the cover!
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. The white is just perfect if American and Maxon are going to get married (which they better!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...