Thursday, August 15, 2013

What's Next!



I am so excited to be participating in a new meme every Thursday hosted  by Iceybooks, this meme is designed to help us bloggers get some help from our reader's on what to read next, so every week I will post 3 books that I am trying to decide between and you guys can vote on which one you think that I should read next. Cast your vote through the poll at the bottom of this post.

Happy Reading!
Kristin

 My 3 choices for this week are:

Once We Were (Hybrid Chronicles #2) By : Kat Zhang
Goodreads Summary :

 "I'm lucky just to be alive"

Eva was never supposed to have survived this long. As the recessive soul, she should have faded away years ago. Instead, she lingers in the body she shares with her sister soul, Addie. When the government discovered the truth, they tried to “cure” the girls, but Eva and Addie escaped before the doctors could strip Eva’s soul away.

Now fugitives, Eva and Addie find shelter with a group of hybrids who run an underground resistance. Surrounded by others like them, the girls learn how to temporarily disappear to give each soul some much-needed privacy. Eva is thrilled at the chance to be alone with Ryan, the boy she’s falling for, but troubled by the growing chasm between her and Addie. Despite clashes over their shared body, both girls are eager to join the rebellion.

Yet as they are drawn deeper into the escalating violence, they start to wonder: How far are they willing to go to fight for hybrid freedom? Faced with uncertainty and incredible danger, their answers may tear them apart forever.


Find Me By: Romily Bernard

Goodreads Summary:

 “Find Me.”

These are the words written on Tessa Waye’s diary. The diary that ends up with Wick Tate. But Tessa’s just been found . . . dead.

Wick has the right computer-hacking skills for the job, but little interest in this perverse game of hide-and-seek. Until her sister Lily is the next target.

Then Griff, trailer-park boy next door and fellow hacker, shows up, intent on helping Wick. Is a happy ending possible with the threat of Wick’s deadbeat dad returning, the detective hunting him sniffing around Wick instead, and a killer taunting her at every step?

Foster child. Daughter of a felon. Loner hacker girl. Wick has a bad attitude and sarcasm to spare.

But she’s going to find this killer no matter what.

Because it just got personal.



Relativity By: Cristin Bishara
Goodreads Summary:

 If Ruby Wright could have her way, her dad would never have met and married her stepmother Willow, her best friend George would be more than a friend, and her mom would still be alive. Ruby knows wishes can't come true; some things just can't be undone. Then she discovers a tree in the middle of an Ohio cornfield with a wormhole to nine alternative realities.

Suddenly, Ruby can access completely different realities, each containing variations of her life—if things had gone differently at key moments. The windshield wiper missing her mother’s throat…her big brother surviving his ill-fated birth…her father never having met Willow. Her ideal world—one with everything and everyone she wants most—could be within reach. But is there such a thing as a perfect world? What is Ruby willing to give up to find out?

7 comments:

  1. I voted for Relativity since I haven't seen any reviews for it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tough pick this week-I went with Find Me though I really don't know anything about any of the books. I just like that cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Touch choice... they all sound awesome!! I have the second two for review as well. As for Once We Were, I still need to read book 1 so that one is on hold. Hmmm... okay, I'm off to vote! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually just finished reading Relativity a few days ago and I absolutely loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!! ONCE WE WERE is at the top of my TBR list b/c I loved the first one so much. I haven't heard ANYTHING about RELATIVITY so I'm off to add that one to my GoodReads account.

    Thanks for trying FIND ME! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know next to nothing about Relativity, but I'm super curious. I know I'm going to love Once We Were, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for Once We Were! I haven't heard much about it yet, but I liked the first book a lot. :)

    My What's Next

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...