Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List!


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week's topic is Top Ten Books on my summer TBR list, Enjoy!

1. Shadow and Bone (Grisha #1) By: Leigh Bardugo

I know, I know I am the last person that hasn't read this one yet and I cannot wait!! 























2. Indelible (The Twixt #1) By : Dawn Metcalf

    I love the cover of this one and I am definitely curious to see what it is like! 
























3. Not A Drop To Drink By : Mindy McGinnis  

 This one sounds sooo good, and I really love dystopians if it is considered a dystopian, from the summary it sounds like it is, I also love this cover  and I am excited because their will be a signing in August and she will be a part of it, I can't wait to read this one!



















4. All Our Yesterdays By: Cristin Terrill

I was so excited that I got approved for an arc of this one, it sounds so good and I can't wait to read it. Plus, the author has an awesome name haha 






















5. This Song Will Save Your Life By : Leila Sales

I am starting to enjoy contemporary more and more and this book sounds  really great, I love the cover and I am curious because their is no mention of romance hmm... 






















6. Tumble and Fall By: Alexandra Coutts  


This one sounds soo good and I am curious because it's about the end of the world but, definitely seems more contemporary. 

























7. Fangirl By: Rainbow Rowell

Ok, so I haven't read Eleanor and Park yet, I have been meaning to I just keep putting it off  but, this one sounds like so much fun and I think us book nerds can definitely relate to being fangirls 





















 

4 comments:

  1. Great top ten! Shadow and bone is amazing:)

    My TTT:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got three blogs in a row with Tumble & Fall! It sounds really good and I'm glad I heard about it today. Indelible sounds really interesting, too. Great picks! My TTT.

    Vyki @ On The Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not the last person. I haven't read Shadow and Bone yet either but I've really wanted to. Great List!! I have all but one of these on my TBR as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much awesome on this list!!! YOU MUST READ S&B!!! It is awesome, but the sequel is even AWESOMER!!! :D I'm reading Indelible right now, and it had a bit of a rocky start, but I'm really enjoying it now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...