Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books Featuring Travel In Some Way (road trips, airplanes, travelogues, anything where there is traveling in the book!)


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
 
 
This week's topic is Top Ten Books featuring Travel in some way, I don't know if I will be able to think of ten that I have read but, we will see haha. 

1. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour By: Morgan Matson 
 
This book, is a great summer read and an awesome road trip book it has  some awesome editions to it that I don't know if you receive in the kindle edition, playlists and pictures, it is just so much fun to read!
2. Reunited By: Hillary Weisman Graham 
 
Another awesome road trip book, this is sort of my dream in real life come to life in this book, 3  ex best friends get together to go on a road trip to see a one night only reunion concert of their favorite band, for me growing up I loved Nsync, and although it probably highly unlikely if they had a reunion concert I would totally be there!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 3. Meant To Be By: Lauren Morill
 
This book is completely adorable and it's just a fun story about a girl going on a trip to London and all of her adventures I really loved it, it is one of my favorite contemporaries.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4. Saving June By: Hannah Harrington
 
   This book was another great contemporary and it has a bit of road trip in it but, that is not the focus of the book, it seems like it would be a heavy read but, it was but, it wasn't, it was a definitely a heartfelt contemporary. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5. Sweet Evil and Sweet Peril By : Wendy Higgins
 
Technically they do some traveling in both of these books and they are a couple of books that are on my favorites! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ok, so I could only think of 5 lol 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY need to read Amy and Roger's Epic Detour. Roadtrip books are perfect for summer!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to Be and Sweet Peril made my list as well! This was a really hard topic!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...