Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

 


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week's topic is top ten favorite romances, I am going to pick my favorite romances from the books I have read, I don't normally read straight up romance books but, I still have my favorite romances in many of the series that I read.

1. Rose and Dimitri from Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series.

Whenever I think of epic romance, these two are the top of any of my lists. I am a huge huge Richelle Mead fan, also happy book birthday to her, Indigo Spell releases today and I am so excited! But anyways, It has been awhile since I have read this series but I want to read it again because it is probably one of my all time favorite series and the romance between these two was definitely my favorite part.

2. Katy and Daemon from JLA's Lux series.

I am probably one of the last people on the face of the planet to read this series but I was really glad that I waited only because I read all three of the books in the series so far in the matter of two days. Once I finished Obsidian I immediately grabbed my kindle and bought the next two. I couldn't put them down and I loved getting to see their romance grow and of course swoon over Daemon!

3. Travis and Harper from Something Like Normal By: Trish Doller

I read this one at the end of 2012 and it was definitely one of my favorites of the year. It was so real and refreshing, the romance was raw and real, I felt that it was so much more realistic then most romance you read in YA, if you haven't read this one yet I highly recommend it, it was short but definitely memorable!

4. Echo and Noah from Pushing The Limits By: Katie McGarry

This book is probably one of my favorite contemporaries of all time, this book was such a tear jerker and I think I cried though about half of it. But, it was an amazing read and if you haven't read it, get on it right now!!!!

5. If I Stay and Where She Went By: Gayle Foreman

Whenever I think of tear jerker's and romance these two companion books come to mind immediately. Adam and Mia were both amazing characters and my favorite part about these two books is each of them is narrated by one of them which really gave you insight into both characters. I haven't read Just One Day yet, but I can't wait until I do because I am pretty sure it will be just as amazing.


6. Meant To Be By: Lauren Morrill

This book was one of the cutest and adorable contemporaries that I may have ever read. The setting is in London which makes it even more amazing. It reminded me of a perfect romantic comedy movie and it brought me back to high school and first loves, I completely loved it!


7. Noah and Mara from Michelle Hodkin's Mara Dyer Trilogy

I am completely in love with Michelle Hodkin and the fact that she created an epic book boyfriend for me, I am in love with these books and I love Noah, I could go on and on all day long about how much I love this series but, I won't lol. It's amazing, creepy, and awesome and definitely a MUST READ


8. Someone Else's Fairytale By: Emily Mah Tippetts 

If you are looking for a great clean romance read this book is it! I was lucky enough to get a copy for review and this book was adorable and fun and most definitely a fairytale. It was such a great romance read, she has just released the second book and I can't wait to read it!


9. The Notebook By: Nicholas Sparks

I have read the book and of course seen the movie and I do have to say if you are looking for romance look no further then Nicholas Sparks, this man can write a love story, they are timeless and when I just want to read a great love story I pick up one of his books!



  

 

8 comments:

  1. Definitely number 9! The Notebook is probably going to be a huge one today!

    New follower via GFC!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so with you on Pushing the Limits - Echo and Noah made my list too! I still haven't read the Lux series which is something I really must change. Great list!

    Here's my top ten.

    Have a great week!

    Sarah @ TotalTeenFiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! We have some overlap but seriously, they're magnificent couples so there's no way you can leave them off the list ;) I'm dying to re-read Vampire Academy as well. It's been a few years, I think! Just don't have the time to revisit old books at the moment :/

    Here are my top ten romances!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I not mention Pushing the Limits! How? I've heard a lot about Meant to Be. I need to read it!

    Great list.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks, I loved VA, PtL and Lux romances too.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought 'Someone Else's Fairytale' was so cute! Fun list! :) My TTT is Favorite Characters from Fairy Tales/Fairy Tale Retellings: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2013/02/18/favorite-characters/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the romance in the Lux series <3. Great picks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic books and characters on your list.

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    Pls also consider listing your blog on YA Blogosphere it's a directory listing for all YA-related blogs. Pls email me on yablogosphere@gmail.com if your interested.

    Have a lovely week :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...