Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday!



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases that everyone is waiting on.

This weeks selection is:



Title: The Fifth Wave
Author: Rick Yancey 
Published: May 5th, 2013
Goodreads Summary:

After the 1st wave, only darkness remains. After the 2nd, only the lucky escape. And after the 3rd, only the unlucky survive. After the 4th wave, only one rule applies: trust no one.

Now, it’s the dawn of the 5th wave, and on a lonely stretch of highway, Cassie runs from Them. The beings who only look human, who roam the countryside killing anyone they see. Who have scattered Earth’s last survivors. To stay alone is to stay alive, Cassie believes, until she meets Evan Walker. Beguiling and mysterious, Evan Walker may be Cassie’s only hope for rescuing her brother–or even saving herself. But Cassie must choose: between trust and despair, between defiance and surrender, between life and death. To give up or to get up.


My Thoughts:

I really love this cover, I am really curious about what the waves mean. What are you waiting on this week?

3 comments:

  1. That one is new to me! Hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, this sounds pretty creepy! However, I also think it will most likely have loads of excitement, and it will be interesting to see how the characters deal with these mysterious 'waves'. Terrific pick!! :)

    My WOW: http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/waiting-on-wednesday-63-conspiracy-of.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an intense sounding thriller! I think it might be too much for me but I'll keep an eye out for reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...