Thursday, October 11, 2012

What's Next (20)



I am so excited to be participating in a new meme every Thursday hosted  by Iceybooks, this meme is designed to help us bloggers get some help from our reader's on what to read next, so every week I will post 3 books that I am trying to decide between and you guys can vote on which one you think that I should read next. Cast your vote through the poll at the bottom of this post.

Happy Reading!
Kristin

 My 3 choices for this week are:

The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #1) By: Julie Kagawa

Goodreads Summary:

  Don't look at Them. Never let Them know you can see Them.That is Ethan Chase's unbreakable rule. Until the fey he avoids at all costs—including his reputation—begin to disappear, and Ethan is attacked. Now he must change the rules to protect his family. To save a girl he never thought he'd dare to fall for.

Ethan thought he had protected himself from his older sister's world—the land of Faery. His previous time in the Iron Realm left him with nothing but fear and disgust for the world Meghan Chase has made her home, a land of myth and talking cats, of magic and seductive enemies. But when destiny comes for Ethan, there is no escape from a danger long, long forgotten.


The Innocents (The Innocents #1) By: Lili Peloquin

Goodreads Summary:

 Nothing ever came between sisters Alice and Charlie.
Friends didn't.
Boys couldn't.
Their family falling apart never would.
Until they got to Serenity Point.
"The Innocents" is the first in a new series of young adult novels that weave a saga of nail-biting drama, breathless romance, and gothic mystery.






Don't Turn Around (Persefone Trilogy #1) By: Michelle Gagnon

Goodreads Summary:

Sixteen-year-old Noa has been a victim of the system ever since her parents died. Now living off the grid and trusting no one, she uses her computer-hacking skills to stay safely anonymous and alone. But when she wakes up on a table in an empty warehouse with an IV in her arm and no memory of how she got there, Noa starts to wish she had someone on her side.

Enter Peter Gregory. A rich kid and the leader of a hacker alliance, Peter needs people with Noa's talents on his team. Especially after a shady corporation called AMRF threatens his life in no uncertain terms.

But what Noa and Peter don't realize is that Noa holds the key to a terrible secret, and there are those who'd stop at nothing to silence her for good.

Fans of "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" will devour the story of Noa, a teen soul mate to Lisbeth Salander.


    
What To Read Next?
The Lost Prince
The Innocents
Don't Turn Around
Create your own poll

8 comments:

  1. Don't Turn Around gets my vote :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm............

    .....................

    .....................

    THE LOST PRINCE OBVIOUSLY OMG THAT WAS SO GOOD HOW DARE YOU EVEN BE TORN OVER ALL THOSE BOOKS ;) JUST KIDDING YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU KRISTIN BUT SERIOUSLY. THE LOST PRINCE. O_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, I have The Lost Prince on mine too... I know I should probably go with that. But I have to say Don't Turn Around. I want to read it so badly. :)

    Books Live Forever's What's Next

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked The Innocents-that's the one I most want to read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted in your widget thing! :)

    I'd appreciate a vote on my What's Next?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like The Lost Prince is in the lead! My vote had to go to Julie Kagawa! I can't wait to read this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Innocents is my vote. I love a good, gothic tale! The cover is pretty, too. Here's Ours

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...