Thursday, September 20, 2012

What's Next (17)



I am so excited to be participating in a new meme every Thursday hosted  by Iceybooks, this meme is designed to help us bloggers get some help from our reader's on what to read next, so every week I will post 3 books that I am trying to decide between and you guys can vote on which one you think that I should read next. Cast your vote through the poll at the bottom of this post.

Happy Reading!
Kristin

Immortal Beloved (Immortal Beloved #1) By: Cate Tiernan
Goodreads Summary:

 Nastasya has spent the last century living as a spoiled, drugged-out party girl. She feels nothing and cares for no one. But when she witnesses her best friend, a Dark Immortal, torture a human, she realizes something's got to change. She seeks refuge at a rehab for wayward immortals, where she meets the gorgeous, undeniably sexy Reyn, who seems inexplicably linked to her past.

Nastasya finally begins to deal with life, and even feels safe--until the night she learns that someone wants her dead.

Cate Tiernan, author of the popular Sweep series, returns with an engaging story of a timeless struggle and inescapable romance, the first book in a stunning new fantasy trilogy.


Storm (Elemental #1) By: Brigid Kemmerer
Goodreads Summary:

 Becca Chandler is suddenly getting all the guys - all the ones she doesn't want. Ever since her ex-boyfriend spread those lies about her. Then she saves Chris Merrick from a beating in the school parking lot. Chris is different. Way different: he can control water just like his brothers can control fire, wind, and earth. They're powerful. Dangerous. Marked for death.

And now that she knows the truth, so is Becca.

Secrets are hard to keep when your life's at stake. When Hunter, the mysterious new kid around school, turns up with a talent for being in the wrong place at the right time, Becca thinks she can trust him. But then Hunter goes head-to-head with Chris, and Becca wonders who's hiding the most dangerous truth of all.

The storm is coming





Confessions of an Angry Girl (Confessions #1) By: Louise Rozett
Goodreads Summary:

 Rose Zarelli, self-proclaimed word geek and angry girl, has some confessions to make…1. I'm livid all the time. Why? My dad died. My mom barely talks. My brother abandoned us. I think I'm allowed to be irate, don't you?

2. I make people furious regularly. Want an example? I kissed Jamie Forta, a badass guy who might be dating a cheerleader. She is now enraged and out for blood. Mine.

3. High school might as well be Mars. My best friend has been replaced by an alien, and I see red all the time. (Mars is red and "seeing red" means being angry—get it?)

Here are some other vocab words that describe my life: Inadequate. Insufferable. Intolerable.

(Don't know what they mean? Look them up yourself.)

(Sorry. That was rude.)



What Should I Read Next?
Immortal Beloved
Storm
Confessions of an Angry Girl
Create your own poll

5 comments:

  1. Confessions of an Angry Girl is great... It got my vote.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    booksliveforever.com/?p=4270

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked Confessions of an Angry Girl-I was blown away by how good it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Immortal Beloved looks like a fun, dark read. Here's Ours

    ReplyDelete
  4. confessions wasn't my cup of tea. the characters were too young and i guess i wasn't feeling the story really but hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...