Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases that everyone is waiting on.

This weeks selection is:


Title: Revolution 19 Author: Gregg Rosenblum
Release Date: January 8th 2013
Goodreads Summary:

Twenty years ago, the robots designed to fight our wars abandoned the battlefields. Then they turned their weapons on us.

Nick, Kevin, and Cass have spent their whole lives in a community in the wilderness, hiding out from the robots that have enslaved mankind. But when the bots discover their location, they barely make it out alive — only to discover that their home has been destroyed and everyone killed or captured. Now, the siblings must risk everything to save the only people they have left in the world.



Why I Am Waiting:

I think that this book sounds awesome, robots turning on humans and taking over the whole world, I also love the cover and the girl and her eye look kind of creepy lol. What are waiting for this week?

Happy Reading
Kristin
 
























14 comments:

  1. This post-apocalyptic novel sounds intense. Thanks for sharing it I am adding it my list. My WoW Following via RSS feed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not usually into robot books, but this premise sounds really intriguing. And I do love that cover. :) Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool pick.

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh interesting! Haven't heard of that one!

    Here's My WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds really good! The cover is creepy & I love the title. :) I'm definitely going to have to check it out next year.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! Love the sound of this one and will definitely need to put this on my list! Definitely a book I would probably love!

    Thanks for visiting my post!
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh robot apocalypse!! This one is new to me so I'll definitely add it to my list. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa, so creeptastic looking! I've never heard of this one before, so thanks for letting me know about it!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a creepy cover: I love it ^^ and the blurb (L) Can't wait!

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-17-kit-grindstaff.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds great. Love the cover.
    Hope you get a chance to read it soon,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy! your choice.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one is on my to-read list and I'm really looking forward to it. I can't wait for the book to come out. Great pick. I hope you enjoy it when you get a chance to read it.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  13. This has creepy story all over it! Sounds like a good one! Thanks for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Robot apocalypse?! Very cool! I'll be adding this one to my tbr, thanks. And thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...