Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases that everyone is waiting on.

This weeks selection is:



Title: Drain You
Author: M. Beth Bloom
Published: July 24th, 2012
Goodreads Summary:

 There’s normal, and then there’s paranormal, and neither is Quinlan Lacey’s cup of Diet Coke.

Quinn’s life is a red carpet of weird fashions, hip bands, random parties, and chilling by the pool with her on-and-off BF Libby. There’s also her boring job (minimum wage), a crushed out co-worker (way too interested), her summer plans (nada), and her parents (totally clueless). Then one night she meets gorgeous James, and Quinn’s whole world turns crazy, Technicolor, 3-D, fireworks, whatever.

But with good comes bad, and unfortunately Quinn’s new romance brings with it some majorly evil baggage. LA is crawling with gangs of the undead, all aching to drain something. Now, to make things right, Quinn has to do a lot of things wrong.

Quinn’s goal: to stay sane, cool, in love, and alive.

With a one-of-a-kind protagonist, high-fidelity friendships, wicked LA nightlife, and a restless romance, this unforgettable debut from M. Beth Bloom is perfect for fans of Heather Brewer and John Green.

My Thoughts:

This book looks like a fun and funny read and I can't wait to see what it is like!
What are you waiting on this week?

Happy Reading!
Kristin 


 

8 comments:

  1. OOoh now that sounds interesting! Haven't heard of this one til now!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that's the blurb, well, I bet the book will be snarkily fantabulous. Hadn't heard of this one, thanks!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great! Thanks for sharing!
    http://lottielovesreading.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good, I need to add this to my massive pile!

    Here is mine http://kaylas-books.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! This book definitely looks like a fun read. I discovered a few days ago on Goodreads and instantly added it to my tbr list.

    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday :)

    Lauren @ Slaying Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, sounds like a fantastic book! Great WoW pick! Thanks for stopping by! New follower :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great stuff. I get it some new information through your blog. Its really helpful to me.

    Recruitment Consultants Mumbai

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...