Monday, April 23, 2012

Quote of the Week


Quote of the Week is an weekly memes hosted by Paranormal BooK Fan .

I have decided that every Monday I am going to put a quote from one of my favorite books or from whatever I am reading, depends on how I am feeling that day so here it is. If you guys would or do the same, post your blog in the comments and I will visit.

-Kristin

 “It's not reasonable to love people who are only going to die," she said.
Nash thought about that for a moment, stroking Small's neck with great deliberation, as if the fate of the Dells depended on that smooth, careful movement.
"I have two responses to that," He said at last. "First, everyone is going to die. Second, love is stupid. It has nothing to do with reason. You love whomever you love. Against all reason I loved my father." He looked at her keenly. "Did you love yours?"
"Yes," she whispered.
He stroked Small's nose. "I love you," he said, "even knowing you'll never have me. And I love my brother, more than I ever realized before you came along. You can't help whom you love, Lady. Nor can you know what it's liable to cause you to do.”





- Fire By; Kristin Cashore


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...